Explore our Frequently Asked Questions about SDE Conferences and Seminars. Have additional questions? Contact SDE Customer Satisfaction or call 1-800-462-1478.
Please visit this page to learn how SDE is handling COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- Register online by browsing any event, clicking register, and completing requested information.
- Call 1-800-462-1478 to speak with a Customer Satisfaction representative.
- Fax your completed registration form to:1-800-337-9929.
- Mail your form to: SDE Registrations, 282 Corporate Drive, Suite 1, Portsmouth, NH 03801 USA
- E-mail us (please do not email credit card info).
For your convenience, we offer FIVE ways to register for the event of your choice.
- School and billing addresses and phone numbers.
- Unique e-mail address for each participant.
- Grade level(s) you teach.
- Title/position (teacher, principal, etc.).
- If you received a brochure, the VIP number from your mailing label.
Registration forms mailed or faxed must include:
Please be sure to include your payment information (check, credit card information, purchase order or billing address). Upon receipt of your registration, a confirmation will be e-mailed to you. Please wait to make any travel and hotel arrangements until you have received e-mail confirmation of your registration.
You may register onsite, but to ensure you are able to attend the sessions you want, we encourage you to register online or by calling 1-800-462-1478.
You may register onsite, but because space in some seminars is limited, we encourage you to register online or by calling 1-800-462-1478.
- Seminar: Registration from 7:30–8:30 a.m. Conference: Registration from 7:00–8:00 a.m.
- Seminar: Program begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:20 p.m. Conference: Program begins promptly at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 3:50 p.m.
- Morning and afternoon break.
- Seminar: Lunch is 1 hour and start times may vary. Conference: Lunch is 1 hour and 15 minutes and start times may vary. Please refer to your conference or seminar for an exact schedule.
Staff development credit is available, but options vary from state to state. We recommend that you reach out to your state or school district for information on what your credit requirements are. University level PD credit is also available. Click here for more information. You can also call 1-800-462-1478 or e-mail us for specific credit inquiries.
We understand that things happen. Here is our cancellation policy:
At any time, you may transfer your registration to a colleague at your school with no penalty. You can make a substitution online or by calling our Customer Satisfaction team at 1-800-462-1478. Free principals are non-transferable.
If you are not able to transfer your registration to a colleague, our refund policy is as follows:
- Cancel before 40 days prior to the event start date and receive a refund of your registration amount less a 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancel between 40 days and 8 days prior to the event start date and receive a 50% refund of your registration amount.
- Cancellations received within 7 days of the event start date will not receive a refund.
Please remember that transferring your registration does not automatically transfer your hotel and travel arrangements. You are responsible for transferring your own hotel and travel reservations.