Virtual and In School Professional Learning
Click to Learn More About SDE Professional Learning Opportunities
SDE offers two different forms of on-site workshops:
- Teacher Intensive Workshops – Learn evidence-based practices, strategies, and approaches to optimize instruction. Learn how to quickly apply new knowledge right away in the classroom.
- Administrator Support – Understand the critical training elements and how teachers can apply them in the classroom. Develop look-fors and a plan for ongoing staff discussion about the new practices.
SDE offers two options for flexible-embedded coaching:
- Teacher Coaching – Scale new practices into sustainable daily practice through job-embedded observations, descriptive feedback, modeling, and collaborative planning.
- Leadership Coaching -Guide leadership practice in directions that support changing instructional practices with high-quality leadership coaching and development.
- District-branded professional learning powered by SDE
Although we cannot connect in person to share ideas and practices, we are still here to support all your PD needs—virtually!
Our professional learning is rich with the content and practices to maximize the learning experience for both teachers and students. And, because we recognize that teachers and administrators bring their own competencies, skill sets, and experience to their professional learning, we honor, respect, and build on their expertise and evidence-based practices and strategies teachers can use right away. Bring this high-impact and focused PD direct to your school or district with relevant, actionable, flexible, and hands-on solutions for your team.
Contact our Educational Partnerships team for more information and your free professional development needs analysis. Call 877-388-2054 or email email@example.com.
How We Do it?
National Consultant Expertise: More than 200 master classroom practitioners, coaches, school leaders, and leading authors in their field.
Evidence-Based Practices: Proven strategies based on what works for students of all levels.
A Continuum of Services: From onsite workshops to job-embedded coaching to conferences customized for your school district.
Consultative Plan Management: Designed to tailor service to your school or district’s needs, schedule, and budget.
- Vocabulary Instruction
- K-5 Comprehensive Literacy Instruction
- Building Reading
- Standards-Based Grading
- Trauma-Informed Instruction
- Reaching All Students
- Engagement and Classroom Instruction
- Project-Based Learning
- Authentic Technology Integration
Contact our Educational Partnerships team for more information and your free professional development needs analysis. Call 877-388-2054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org