Explore our Frequently Asked Questions about SDE Conferences and Seminars. Have additional questions? Contact SDE Customer Satisfaction or call 1-800-462-1478.
- Register online by browsing any event, clicking register, and completing requested information.
- Call 1-800-462-1478 to speak with a Customer Satisfaction representative.
- Fax your completed registration form to:1-800-337-9929.
- Mail your form to: SDE Registrations, 282 Corporate Drive, Suite 1, Portsmouth, NH 03801 USA
- E-mail us (please do not email credit card info).
For your convenience, we offer FIVE ways to register for the event of your choice.
- School and billing addresses and phone numbers.
- Unique e-mail address for each participant.
- Grade level(s) you teach.
- Title/position (teacher, principal, etc.).
- If you received a brochure, the VIP number from your mailing label.
Registration forms mailed or faxed must include:
Please be sure to include your payment information (check, credit card information, purchase order or billing address). Upon receipt of your registration, a confirmation will be e-mailed to you. Please wait to make any travel and hotel arrangements until you have received e-mail confirmation of your registration.
You may register onsite, but to ensure you are able to attend the sessions you want, we encourage you to register online or by calling 1-800-462-1478.
You may register onsite, but because space in some seminars is limited, we encourage you to register online or by calling 1-800-462-1478.
- Seminar: Registration from 7:30–8:30 a.m. Conference: Registration from 7:00–8:00 a.m.
- Seminar: Program begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:20 p.m. Conference: Program begins promptly at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 3:50 p.m.
- Morning and afternoon break.
- Seminar: Lunch is 1 hour and start times may vary. Conference: Lunch is 1 hour and 15 minutes and start times may vary. Please refer to your conference or seminar for an exact schedule.
- We understand that things happen. Here is our cancellation policy:
- At any time, you may transfer your registration to a colleague at your school with no penalty.
- You can make a substitution online or by calling our Customer Satisfaction team at 1-800-462-1478.
- If you are not able to transfer your registration to a colleague, our refund policy is as follows:
- Cancel by May 31, 2018 and receive a refund of your registration amount less a 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancel between June 1, 2018 and July 1, 2018 and receive a 50% refund of your registration amount.
- After July 1, 2018, cancellations will not receive a refund (regardless of whether you attend).
- Pre-paid meals, and other value-adds are not eligible for refund.