Common Core Math & the 8 Mathematical Practices: Implementing with Impact
A Hands-on Two-Day Seminar for Teachers of Grades Kā??2
“Practical effective strategies presented. Most helpful. Samulski is a pro that I'd see again and again to pick her brain.”
When you attend this two-day
seminar receive your FREE resource book filled with
resource materials, reproducibles, lesson ideas, and much more!
Empowering, fun-filled strategies for teaching students to think and reason the way the new standards require while building their excitement for math
- Expand your knowledge of the critical shifts in the Common
Core, such as the 8 Mathematical Practice Standards, and
identify what youā??ll need to implement them in your classroom.
- Provide a variety of kinesthetic, manipulative, and symbolic
CCSS learning activities to deepen understanding of early
- Gain numerous strategies for cross-curricular connections
(literature, science, social studies) through developmentally appropriate
activities and tasks.
- Establish a practical, systematic framework to help you
evaluate your studentsā?? achievements in math using simple
- Help build a positive math culture for your students using
teacher-tested strategies on collaboration, connections,
questioning, and discovery.
- Provide a framework for student math journals and
other opportunities to help your students apply the 8
Mathematical Practice Standards to real-world learning.
- Discover fun-filled ways to reach your Core goals, foster an
I-love-math attitude in your students, and make your job
easier and more enjoyable!
||Registration (Day one only)|
Complimentary Coffee and Muffins (Both day one and day two)
||Morning Break & SDE book table|
|11:45 AM−12:45 PM
||Lunch Break & SDE book table (Enjoy lunch on your own.)|
||Afternoon Break & SDE book table|
Team (register with 3 or more): $358 each
Special Group Pricing: For teams of 10 or more call 1-800-462-1478