Destination Common Core: Your Roadmap to Success in the Primary Classroom
A Two-Day Seminar for Teachers of Grades K to 1
When you attend this two-day
seminar receive your FREE resource book filled with
resource materials, reproducibles, lesson ideas, and much more!
Engaging and motivating activities and strategies that will put you and your students on the road to reading, writing, and math Common Core success!
- Learn what the new Common Core requirements mean in
- Identify and take the first steps to implementing the
reading, writing, and math Common Core.
- Take advantage of dozens of meaningful learning activities
to build foundational skills and meet new expectations.
- See your instruction through a different lens in order to
make necessary changes.
- Learn developmentally appropriate strategies available
only through this seminar.
- Effectively integrate Common Core Standards across your
||Registration (Day one only)|
Complimentary Coffee and Muffins (Both day one and day two)
||Morning Break & SDE book table|
|11:45 AM−12:45 PM
||Lunch Break & SDE book table (Enjoy lunch on your own.)|
||Afternoon Break & SDE book table|
Team (register with 3 or more): $358 each
Special Group Pricing: For teams of 10 or more call 1-800-462-1478