Six-Trait Writing for Common Core Success
A One-Day Seminar for Teachers of Grades 3-8
“It was enjoyable and practical for classroom use. I enjoyed how Betty incorporated examples in many different subject areas!”
When you attend this one-day
seminar receive your FREE resource book filled with
resource materials, reproducibles, lesson ideas, and much more!
Classroom-proven, practical strategies for using the Six-Traits Writing Framework to ensure that students succeed.
- Identify the traits of good writing, relate them to the
Common Core Standards, and model them in your
- Discover up-do-date ideas for using the Six-Trait Writing
strategies to help every student meet the new rigor and
requirements of the Common Core State Standards.
- Improve your students‚?? writing in each of the Common
Core‚??s text types using Betty‚??s practical strategies and
- Find more time every day, throughout the day, for your
students to write‚??even if your schedule is already
- Expand your knowledge of the Common Core writing
standards across the 3-8 grade levels.
- Create a classroom of critical thinkers who understand not
only how to write, but also how to analyze their writing.
& Complimentary Coffee and Muffins
||Morning Break & SDE book table|
|11:45 AM−12:45 PM
||Lunch Break & SDE book table (Enjoy lunch on your own.)|
||Afternoon Break & SDE book table|
Team (register with 3 or more): $203 each
Special Group Pricing: For teams of 10 or more call 1-800-462-1478