Dr. Jean's Rock, Rhyme, Write & Read!
A Special One-Day Seminar for Teachers of Grades PreK-K
“Even after 20 years of teachingâ??I still come away with several ideas for my classroom!”
When you attend this one-day
seminar receive your FREE resource book filled with
resource materials, reproducibles, lesson ideas, and much more!
Tap into a treasury of more than 200 hands-on activities, as well as fun, captivating ideas for teaching children to become successful readers!
- Tie into the Core State Standards using songs, games, and
activities that children enjoy.
- Reinforce 21st century skills through literacy centers,
partner projects, and innovative activities.
- Apply brain research to create active, challenging, and
hands-on learning experience your students will love.
- Build oral language and vocabulary skills through lively
finger plays, stories, and daily routines.
- Engage all your students with fun chants, name games, and
rhymes that promote phonological awareness.
- Build your young learnersâ?? alphabet knowledge with playful
songs, dances, and hands-on activities.
- Replace worksheets with open-ended activitiesâ??youâ??ll get
& Complimentary Coffee and Muffins
||Morning Break & SDE book table|
|11:45 AM−12:45 PM
||Lunch Break & SDE book table (Enjoy lunch on your own.)|
||Afternoon Break & SDE book table|
Team (register with 3 or more): $203 each
Special Group Pricing: For teams of 10 or more call 1-800-462-1478