Amazing Centers, Games & Activities to Encourage Thinking and Innovation in Your Classroom
A Special One-Day Seminar for Teachers of Grades K–2
“Loved this session. Sandra is doing amazing things in her classroom. Thanks for sharing with us. The activity was fun to do, so I know kids would love it too.”
The Woodlands Christian Academy
When you attend this one-day
seminar receive your FREE resource book filled with
resource materials, reproducibles, lesson ideas, and much more!
Hands-on strategies for creating and developing a captivating, thinking-filled classroom that teaches and inspires ALL your students.
- Re-energize your existing learning centers with new and
exciting ideas that support Common Core State Standards,
21st century learning, and STEM skills using classroom
materials you already have.
- Explore the 10 skills that are essential for student
achievement—what they are and how to teach them across
- Tap into a treasury of fun, captivating games for teaching
children to become successful, lifelong learners.
- Discover engaging hands-on activities to promote
innovation and problem-solving in all your students.
- Boost thinking skills to help your learners better understand
key concepts and make learning stick.
- Give your little learners the skills and confidence to develop
and explain their thinking—clearly and in detail.
- Head back to your classroom with a personal plan of ready-to-
use tips, tricks, and techniques for easily integrating key
thinking skills into the subjects you teach.
& Complimentary Coffee and Muffins
||Morning Break & SDE book table|
|11:45 AM−12:45 PM
||Lunch Break & SDE book table (Enjoy lunch on your own.)|
||Afternoon Break & SDE book table|
Team (register with 3 or more): $189 each
Special Group Pricing: For teams of 10 or more call 1-800-462-1478