SDE Featured Presenter
Timely Topics > Math > Bradley Witzel, Ph.D.
Bradley Witzel, Ph.D.
An experienced classroom teacher, published author, and leading special education expert, Dr. Bradley Witzel has taught students with both high and low incidences of disabilities, including those with ELL and LEP needs. His dynamic presentations offer researched-validated practices that focus on the development of special education teachers. Dr. Witzel’s written work includes numerous research and practitioner articles for students with and without learning disabilities, including the hands-on algebra book Multisensory Algebra. He is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at Winthrop University.
Most Popular Presentations
- Early Numeracy Skills for Students with Disabilities, Grades K-2
- Task Analysis to Improve Transitions in Textbooks, Grades 4-12
- Informed Instruction through Efficient Assessment, Grades K-12
- Computational Learning and Retention, (Gr. K-12)
- CRA in Mathematics, (Gr. K-12)
- Early Numeracy Skills for Improving Student Outcomes, (Gr. K-5)
- Explicit Instruction in Mathematics, (Gr. K-12)
- Schema-based Word Problems, (Gr. K-K)
- The Arithmetic to Algebra Gap, (Gr. K-5)