SDE Featured Presenter
Timely Topics > Math > Bradley Witzel, Ph.D.
Bradley Witzel, Ph.D.
An experienced classroom teacher, published author, and leading special education expert, Dr. Bradley Witzel has taught students with both high and low incidences of disabilities, including those with ELL and LEP needs. His dynamic presentations offer researched-validated practices that focus on the development of special education teachers. Dr. Witzel’s written work includes numerous research and practitioner articles for students with and without learning disabilities, including the hands-on algebra book Multisensory Algebra. He is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at Winthrop University.
Most Popular Presentations
- Multisensory Math Instruction for Students in Inclusive Settings, Grades K-12
- Early Numeracy Skills for Students with Disabilities, Grades K-2
- Manipulative Object Instruction in the Elementary Classroom, Grades K-4
- Complementing Secondary-Level Instruction with Multisensory Algebra, Grades 5-12
- Building an Effective Lesson Plan from Warm-ups to Assessments, Grades K-12
- Constructivist Math Instruction for Students with Learning Difficulties, Grades K-12
- Increasing Interactions with the Concept, Grades K-12
- Task Analysis to Improve Transitions in Textbooks, Grades 4-12
- Using Curriculum-Based Assessment to Build Procedural Fluency, Grades K-12
- Informed Instruction through Efficient Assessment, Grades K-12
- Paraphrasing and Strategy Instruction When Solving Word Problems, Grades 3-12
- Grammatical Approach to Word Problem Solving: Using Sentence and Paragraph Structure to Decipher the Question, Grades 3-12
- The Inclusive Teacher, Grades K-12